Last night, DnD went *awesome*. It was epic. What was even *more* epic? Walking out to the car and realizing that the doors had frozen shut! (Yes, both doors) We had run a little later than normal, and poor Dave was parked in. Lock de-icer didn't work (unfortunately. I had hoped that being frozen shut for somewhere under 4 hours would have helped) but I managed to get the trunk open. Matt climbed in the car through the trunk, and when we couldn't get the doors open that way, Jeremy backed his car and tractor out, and we pulled the car in there and the process of "thawing" the car began. We got home at about 11:45. It was really amusing, though not the type of thing you wake up and go "huh. I hope I get frozen out of my car today!" My extreme gratitude to the Olsons for getting the car unthawed.
I would love, love, love to rant about Matt's company, but I'm deciding right now that they're not worth my time. I have one word about it: ASCININE!!!!
I'm actually a few days late in posting this. Shame on me.
1. Twilight
2. New Moon
3. The Five People You Meet in Heaven
4. Telling Yourself the Truth
5. The Shack
6. On Writing
7. Marley & Me
8. Eclipse
9. Doomed Queens
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment