Thursday, February 12, 2009

Quick Update

I'm not sure if this is an update, or an itinerary with comments. :)

Thursday: Grey's Anatomy night. This show keeps jumping the shark, but I keep tuning in to jump sharks with it. Ah well.

Friday: I don't ... think ... we have anything happening. Hmm.

Saturday: Morning at the PPC center, later in the afternoon, we're going to hang out with Stacy and Justin. Fondue!

Sunday: Write-in at the Panera with our group of awesomeness. I heart our little writing group. I think it's going to be awesome.

Monday: DnD! I heart our DnD group, too. Monday nights are the highlight of my week, lately.

Miscellaneous:
My dad has an "incision" hernia. There was a weak spot in the incision from his botched gallbladder surgery in the mid 90's, and they think he tore it while doing all the moving and heavy lifting this summer. So, he has to have surgery sometime soon. It's supposed to be a simple surgery, though the voice in the back of my head says "his surgeries are never simple!" Not sure yet whether he's going to have the surgery before I see him or not. I kinda hope he doesn't, because I'd like to see him and if he's laid-out then I probably won't get to *do* anything with my parents ... but then again, I know it's causing him a lot of discomfort, so I certainly wouldn't blame him.

Mikenna - still cute. Aeris - recent fascination with dry spaghetti and sleeping on my coat. Matt - proud of him for setting a regular schedule to update his blog. <3

No comments: