I demand that you be impressed, though they were really more impressive in person. Keep in mind that this is a two-level building, so that big honker there takes up about half the building.
They really weren't something that you should stand under. Not after that Grey's Anatomy episode where Cristina gets impaled by one. The icicles are now gone, mostly, and that makes me sad. Icicles are one of the few things I really like about winter.I made a couple cards today. I'm also working on a bracelet, a very tedious one, since normally I do them in one sitting.
Also, I got summoned for jury duty ... in New Jersey. Now, to let you know just how incredulous the situation is, I haven't legally been a resident there since 2006. The mail was forwarded to my parents in Virginia...and no, I'm not taking a trip back for that. I'm all for serving my country in whatever way necessary, but if they really want me for jury duty, they can summon me *here* ... in Michigan ... where I currently live.
I've been a bit bummed out about my wrist lately. It hasn't hurt in five months, which is good. I might not have noticed anything, but Matt showed me some carpal tunnel exercises last week, and I noticed that my left wrist is much stiffer than the right. So, of course, it irritates me, knowing this. I've been trying to do wrist "exercises" thinking that maybe it'll help correct it, but I really have no idea what I'm dealing with. I still have doubts over whether it was initially sprained or broken. At this point it doesn't matter, but I'll wonder from here on out.

1 comment:
I never understood that episode. Surely, if an icicle was stuck in your belly that long, it would just melt??
Those are some serious icicles, though! Definitely would NOT want to be impaled!!
Post a Comment