It's 10:30 pm, and I haven't really packed anything yet. I've rounded up a couple things, but nothing necessary. No clothes. No makeup. No toiletries. I can't really explain my lack of preparation. It's weird, it's not that I'm not excited, because trust me, I am. This week will be a blast, I'm sure. I think I'm just all knotted up over leaving Matt and the girls. I love my parents and Karen and road trips, but boy do I hate leaving them.
I'm sure I'll be writing with some frequency over the next week. But, as the last entry from here for a little while, adios amigos.
Off to put stuff together so I can sleep. (Theoretically, anyway. Sleep doesn't come all that well for me the night before a trip anymore.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Am I going to get to see you when you are here!? :) Hope so! :) How long you staying for?
Get packin! :)
Post a Comment