Wednesday, February 11, 2009

In Lieu of a "Real Blog" ...

Today you get some survey-liciousness. Enjoy. Due to the length, I deleted some of the questions.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes and no. My great grandmother on my dad's side died while my mom was pregnant, and my mom saw the obituary and thought it'd make a great name. But I'm not named "after" her.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
More or less. It could be better, but if I take my time, I like it.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Rotisserie chicken, followed by roast beef, and I'll eat turkey.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
No. Koo and Aery are close enough :)

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yeah, if for no other reason than my fantastic baking skillz. ;)

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Here and there. More than salt, less than natures seasonings.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yeah, unless they took those when they took my wisdom teeth.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
If I were already dying, maybe.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Original life, with Strawberries.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Not unless I have to.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Strawberry or cherry - I like fruity ice cream.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their demeanor. Are they intimidating, smiling, shy?

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
That I could be awesome, but I sabotage myself.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My parents...and my Grandma L.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue jeans, grey and lime green sneakers.

20. FAVORITE SOUNDS:
My hubby's voice, music, when Aery and Mikenna "talk".

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Cerulean blue

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Baked goods, lemon verbena, dolce & gabbana cologne.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Football and hockey. I love bowling, but I fall asleep watching it.

27. HAIR COLOR?
It's 1/3 my natural hair color, 2/3rds faded out brown-red with blonde highlights.

28. EYE COLOR?
Blue

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No. I would sooner gouge out my eyes.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
A good pizza, or french fries, probably.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy Endings. I mean, both genre's have their cheeze, but that's expected. With scary movies, you expect something else, I think.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
The Holiday, I think.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Brown and white.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs

39. WHAT BOOK(s) ARE YOU READING NOW?

1. Henry VIII
2. Revolutionary Road
3. Bible
4. Anxiety workbook

42. FAVORITE SONGS?
Hold me, thrill me, kiss me - mel carter
Uptown girl - billy joel
etc, etc, etc.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I'm pretty good at things without much effort...but that's a mixed bag, because I naturally expect to be good at things, so I don't want to work for them. :)

49. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT TO YOU?
Living up to my potential in all areas...whatever that means.

50. FAVORITE SAYINGS?
My favorite sayings are the things that you share with your friends, the inside jokes and the references that show your bond with others.

No comments: