This is me and Cooper. Trust me, if I'd moved at all to get better lighting, Cooper would have left. He doesn't sit still for very long between the hours of 9am and 9pm.I find I have a lot of trouble chronicling trips, because part of me feels like these trips are super secret awesome and can't be written about. I can't describe it, because saying that makes me feel stupid. So who knows.
Karen's spent a lot of time reading. She should be working on homework, but I'm not going to burst her bubble. There will be plenty of homework to go back to. By the end of today, I suspect, she will have read through the 3rd and 4th Twilight novels. I got some really sweet things for cards - exactly what I've been looking for but haven't found up in MI.
One thing I realize when I get out of the state is just how much I dislike Michigan. There are things I like IN Michigan, like our friends, but overall, I really could leave the state and not miss it. They don't even have the unique food like NJ (Cheesesteaks, Gelatis) to remember. The terrain is kinda meh - more interesting than NJ, but lackluster. The traffic is nutty, and once you get out of the state, you realize that the population as a whole, really isn't very friendly. Michiganders are also a more "entitled" people, I think as a whole.
Anyway ... the sun is shining on the back of my neck, the sky is blue, and I'm feeling a nap coming on. Maybe I can get Cooper to nap with me.
... doubtful. :)

1 comment:
bah! it sounds like you jerks are having a great time without me!
Post a Comment