I don't do the whole 'resolutions' bit, because of the stereotype that they're always broken. Plus, I'm on the never-ending quest for learning more and bettering myself anyway, so it's not like rolling over a page on the calendar changes anything. But it's crazy to think that it's 2009, when 2004 and 2000 don't feel that far away.
Yesterday afternoon, Matt and I went to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. It was a good movie - really touching and thought provoking...very well done. We did find it amusing though that we were the oldest people in the theater by at least 20 years, with the exception of the grouchy teenagers who had been dragged in there by their parents. The roads were awful yesterday...so.many.people.
Not sure what we're doing today. Barnes and Noble is calling a siren song on me, but who knows. I'm feeling pretty homebody today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment