So, that being said, I'm going a little bit stir crazy. A lot, actually. Sadly, it's not really a productive stir crazy either...because that would be awesome, at least ... Matt comes home and his house looks like something from the Stepford Wives, I've painted three canvases, knitted five sweaters, written two novels, read ten books...and cured cancer. Alas. It's the stir crazy where I sit around, stare at the tv, and then occasionally get up to stomp around the house, moan about how I'm sick of being inside, open up the cupboards, see nothing worth eating, and then sit down in a huff. This is the sort of thing I cite when I mean that being just a tad busy is good for me. Maybe tomorrow. If I go to bed reasonably soon, I can get up early, and if there's any hope of sunshine, maybe that will cheer me up.
Indulge me for a minute:
I don't know what to do with my haaair. At the very least, it should have the tips cut off. Part of me would like to grow the hair longer, but the current plan of "growing out my natural hair color" makes it simpler for me to just keep it short. I found a haircut a couple months ago that is both very cute and something I would do. But I want it to look good, ya know? And as one of my weird quirks...I would really like it if I didn't feel like my face looked so dog gone chunky before getting said haircut. So I'd like to try and slim down a little (lot) more before I get a hair cut, but my hair really is driving me insane...and if I can't color it (oh how I miss you, hair dye...), I would really like to cut it. So I'm going to keep talking myself in circles. :) There. You've indulged me. Pat yourselves on the back.
Here. This picture has the hair cut I want in it. The girl on the left, but hopefully I didn't need to tell you that, and it was the only one that made any sense.(As far as color goes ... I daydream either going blonder again, or getting blonde highlights on the natural color, or going bright red again...Oh, I can't think about this too much. :( )
Anyway! Another person I know is pregnant. It's. Just. So. Weird.
Last and least ... there are something absurd, like three or four movies out that I want to see? Another reason this dog gone snow needs to cease. I'm finally brave enough to go to the movies by myself, and I keep getting snowed in. I'm very tempted to go see twilight one more time before it leaves theaters, too. *cough* yeah ... I said it.
Alright. Time for bed. Early to bed, early to rise, doesn't fit my pattern, especially with grey skies.

No comments:
Post a Comment