You may notice that I've done a little "housecleaning" here - on the links, anyway. I put the blogs in a handy little list that will let me know when they're updated. I'm a big fan of the element of surprise, but frankly, ya'll simultaneously got a life or something...I keep clicking and no one's updating. So the "more frequently" updated blogs got their own little list. The more infrequent updaters, also websites, remain where they were. Jenny, I'm not sure why you're on my frequently updated list, because it's a crime how infrequently you update. Maybe I'm just having wishful thinking. :P (Also, maybe if I draw attention to you, and harass you, you'll grace us with some more of your artwork.)
Mikenna has two modes, barking and cuddling. Ok, not really, but that's what it feels like today.
I has a box. A box where I save my Christmas cards. Not all of them, but the ones from the special people, or the pretty cards, or whatever catches my fancy. Definitely photo cards, though. I don't know why I'm saying this...other than I sorted through my box of cards today and added the 2008 cards to it...so it's on the front of my brain.
I started oil painting again. Only, I don't know what I'm painting, and that's a real problem. So I can't do any more painting until I have a plan.
Just been doing a lot of thinking lately...thinking that doesn't suit my blog for one reason or another.
Also have been doing a lot of reading. Insane amounts of reading, actually. But Stephen King apparently reads somewhere between 60-70 books a year, so I don't feel so weird.
1. Twilight
2. New Moon
3. The Five People You Meet in Heaven
4. Telling Yourself the Truth
5. The Shack
6. On Writing
7. Marley & Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment