Friday, January 30, 2009

(whispers)

(I knew I was going to be disappointed...But I'm still sad. But I'll pretend not to be, like I don't care, like I didn't even notice. Because that's what I do.)

3 comments:

Karebear said...

???? :)

Oh, and so much for the "no accumulation/not snowing between midnight and 3?" it totally had an inch of accumulation from the time I took Neese out at midnight and again at 2:30! Weather men suck!

Sarah Ski said...

Yeah, I'm about ready to boot the weather people around here. It reminds me of an episode of Fairly Oddparents where Timmy wishes for his mom to be a weather person. The townspeople would show up with pitchforks and torches any time the weather person got it wrong. :)

Echo1Michigan said...

does your anxiety book say anything about self-deprecating in place of dealing with real emotions like anger from unmet expectations? :) this has been a big revelation for me, maybe it'll help you... it's good to finally learn how to be angry without hurting anyone...including yourself!