Wednesday, January 28, 2009

perSIMmon, SIMple, SIMone

My name is Sarah, and I have an addiction to the sims. Coincidentally, Sims 3 comes out next month. Also coincidentally, I had a $100 amazon gift certificate. Last but not least, Sims 3 comes with a $10 gift card if you order it on amazon.

Essentially, I just got paid to order Sims 3.

That is all. Bask in my joy all ye merry readers.

2 comments:

Rach said...

the thing is, I <3 sims 2 and all my awesome expansions. I think I would find sims 3 with no expansions frustrating as hell.

So...in 2 years time where there are expansions and I have money, maybe I'll consider an upgrade!

Sarah Ski said...

Yeah, I'm not sure how I'm going to like starting over again, since I've got a ton of families and expansions. Also not sure how I like that the world keeps aging no matter what family you're playing with...could go either way. *BUT* I'm going to be optimistic. If I don't like it, I don't have the guilt of having paid for it, I guess. :)