The weekend came and went in the blink of an eye.
...more like the terrible jabbing of a pencil in the eye.
Now, there were definitely good things about the weekend, don't get me wrong. We got to hang out with Stacy and Justin, which was awesome. I had an excellent study time with Rochelle. Mikenna is doing well - not quite eating her normal amount, but she's acting normal enough.
It's what stunk about this weekend that really stunk. Matt ended up doing a boatload of work-for-work this Saturday. It's a cardinal sin - to do company work on a Saturday. I mean, I can see putting in a little bit of time perhaps, but he put in way too much time. I don't blame him, though. It's not like he really chose to do it, and he was being a good boy despite the fact that it was pretty much the company's fault that he couldn't get the stuff done days ago. It was just frustrating to see him so bogged down with it. Plus he'd been sick. So it was just ... meh. I would have liked to maybe DO something this weekend with him, since time is so precious to us, and it seems like we have so little of it.
The second stinker, well...I'm going to put it vaguely.
I have never met someone so insanely frustrating in my entire life, and just when I think I can handle it, they manage to surprise me with a whole NEW level of frustrating content. I can't even find the words, honestly.
Well, all that being said and left lackluster, I'm exhausted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment