Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy August

Matt's on the mend, though he's not 100%. For that matter, Koo isn't 100% either.

Which means I'M not 100%.

The cat? She's about 500%. Lucky little imp.

Something I had kinda neglected to think about, is that when they put the water underneath Koo's shoulder blades to rehydrate her, I'm thinking they would have had to use decent sized needles...which would explain why the poor girl let out a shrieking yelp when I went to pick her up today. Poor girl. She never protests being picked up, hardly, except for this, so I know she must have really been pained. Other than that, she's pretty much herself again. She didn't eat all day, though I know she doesn't *always* eat twice, it worried me enough to bribe her with an egg to get her to eat the rest of her food.

I'm meeting Rochelle at 7 am at Bob Evans in the morning for breakfast and some studying. Since it's after 12, I should really get a move on towards bed.

1 comment:

Melanie Van Wynsberg said...

Glad thinks are looking up.. Gesh! Everyone was getting sick in your house!
I have a funny story to tell you when you come down, about the night Kevin got hurt, Bailey got, sick and I almost passed out.. It was a crazy night, very funny though.. you will laugh. :)

See you soon!