Here we have Aeris eating. I know it's bad for you to let cats eat out of plastic, but the brat sent both of her ceramic bowls to an early demise. Plus I enjoy seeing her face smashed in the bowl. Notice the dirty look she's giving me in the second one. Clearly she does not find the clicky-flashy amusing.

Here I am interrupting Aeris' nap. She's less than amused, but she's so stinkin cute, sleeping on my apron.

In about four years, Aeris will figure out that it's better to just give me what I want, then I'll leave you alone. See, Mikenna has figured this out. She's been stalked by the camera since she was 8 weeks old. She knows to look at the camera cutely, maybe tilt her head a little to mix it up.

Ooh, artsy muzzle shot.

They're both in the same picture and both looking the same way! Never mind that it's not at the camera.

I just think Koo is exceptionally cute here. Well, she's always cute.

And this is how certain boys in the family pass their time, trying to hide from the camera.

Now I just want to know why Koo seems to think it's impossible for me to sing without her tongue in my face. Am I so bad that she thinks she needs to put me out of my misery?

1 comment:
Awe! cute Pictures! :)
Post a Comment