Have you ever felt like you just hit a wall? This insurmountable, unclimbable blockage. Like hitting the level cap, or finishing the game, or running out of beads. Stuck.
That's how I feel - stuck. Maybe it's the feeling of you've rescued Zaalbar from the Gamoreans, gotten into Davik's hideout, recovered the machine, won the race, rescued Bastila, broken into the sith base, gotten the launch codes, but you're still stuck on Telos.
I don't want to feel stuck. I know that all too soon, life will go back into motion, and I'll be wishing for these 'slow' days. I should be taking advantage of this while I can, being thankful for where I am, and not worrying or wishing for what comes next.
It's hard to live just day-to-day, isn't it? I like to make plans. I like knowing what I'm doing this weekend, next Monday, etc. I like being a little busier than I am, and making plans to be busy, if I'm not. But there aren't plans to make just now, and that's frustrating. For me, it sometimes makes it hard to distinguish one day from another, other than weekends. The things I do mark the days. The past few weeks might as well have been one long day.
It's ... an odd feeling, for sure.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment