My shoulder is doing a little better today. The pain is more widespread, but in doing so, it's a little less intense. This is, by the way, marginally speaking. It still hurts awful, though just tonight I can turn my head a decent bit unlike earlier.
All in all, I would like to say that Mummy 3 was disappointing, even by my low expectations. For the first time, I actually was annoyed that I'm not the type to fall asleep in theaters. Aside from the acting being way miscast, dry, rushed, and the exact same plot as the first movie only not well done at all, my beef with the movie is ... Where's the Mummy? Cursed soldiers turned into terra cotta are not mummys. I don't even think it fits the literal definition of a mummy. Anyway, yeah. Worst movie I've seen all summer.
But! Now my eyes hurt and I'm pretty tired, so I'm cutting this entry short today. Much to do tomorrow and not a lot to say about it here. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment