So I had an idea a little while back, and I didn't really want to act on it. But eventually I sucked it up and decided to give it a shot ... I've just kept it quiet, because I wanted to see if I could make it stick. I still don't know for sure, but I'm feeling good enough about it that I'm ready to make it public.
http://thegeekywife.wordpress.com/
I'm not quitting this blog. That one is supposed to be more focused, and less prone to my personal rants. It's more like a review type blog, but that's not all. It may mean that I end up posting here less, but maybe not. I am quite the online chatter, after all. Hyuck, hyuck. However, I probably am going to be phasing out my "creative" blog, because I feel like a total loser for having too many blogs.
My pipe dream for the geeky wife is to make it into something like the pioneer woman ... be an "online presence" for more than just my little group of friends. I'm not entirely sure how to go about that yet, but I figure it's better to start somewhere than to never try at all.
So add it to your feeds or readers or bookmarks. And happy 2010.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Perhaps I'm biased, but I highly recommend her other blog :)
Added to the RSS feed. Blog away, my friend!
Post a Comment