I'm really happy with the way things are going for us. I know that sometimes, I use the blog as a venting board, so I'm trying to be all equal opportunity here and share the good, too.
The boy has been increasingly demoralized with work, along with almost everyone in the company. Unlike most of the company, however, the boy is making plans that I really believe will help lead us to awesome someday. I'm not going to go in a lot of detail, because I want him to be able to talk about it as he wants to. But suffice to say, I'm really proud of him. He's taking a great idea, something that means something to him, and turning it into something awesome. And much thanks to Rachael for her influence, because I know it's partially through her that he's thinking about this stuff.
I'm glad to have a bit more time around home for the next few months, which is probably the nicest thing I'll say about impending snow. I'm also trying to take a little better care of myself, in hopes that this winter (especially come Jan/Feb) my MVP won't get the better of me. After last month, filled with sugary and often caffeinated drinks, I'm taking the next month to "detox" from caffeine. I'm not going as extreme as, say, not eating chocolate, but I'm staying away from caffeinated pop, coffees, and probably some teas.
This week here, I've got a lot that I need to get done - like making the Christmas cards. See, this is why I start in September...so I can fizzle out and not have time in November, and finish them on time. A lot of work for a holiday I could really do without, eh? Maybe we'll luck out again like we did for Thanksgiving and find a way to make it awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment