What kills me most is that I had intuition about it - even last night. The boy made a joke about quitting if he ever got in an accident, and I swear my blood ran cold. I just had a very, very bad feeling about him going to work, even if the roads were supposedly fine. This morning I was practically in tears as he walked out the door. I wanted him to call me because I wanted to know that he got there safe. So he decided to just talk to me on the way down, for both of our peace of mind. I was half asleep when it happened ... Talk about an awful experience from this end ... I knew what was happening as I heard it, but was absolutely powerless to stop it. I heard the crunch. Ugh. I spent the next two hours in some state of shock, shaking and crying just because ... dammit ... my gut told me not to let him go.
So this afternoon, they had a meeting at ASININE to determine the status of weather permitted telecommuting. The end result of that, basically, was borderline verbal abuse as the boss let them know that they were pansies for "subjective" views of danger and that any chance of telecommuting was merely a "perceived reality" on their part. (I'm so sorry for this) Well fuck off, asshole.
I can't take it anymore. I can't hear about him anymore, because it makes me physically sick. So I told Matt that after this, I will NOT hear the name of that company mentioned, nor will I hear the name of THAT WRETCHED DISGUSTING MAN ever again. There is absolutely no good in that man. None. Since I'm going to have to spend the rest of the winter trying so, so, so hard not to let my anxiety cripple me every time that boy leaves for work, this leaves me with no energy to hear about HIM.
In the meantime, this is it. We're taking no more crap. We're going to do whatever we need to, to get him out of there as soon as is physically possible. That rat promised matt that if we stuck around for another year, that he would make it worth his while.
I HARDLY CONSIDER A HOLE IN MY HUSBAND'S CAR AND A TICKET AND NO RAISE WORTH OUR WHILE!
I don't know how long it will take us to get the boy out of there, but it will be soon, or I will die trying. But henceforth, that rotten place does not exist for me. I'm going to detox myself from that place, so this will be the last you hear of that ASININE place until the boy quits. Then you'll hear my celebratory yelling from the roof.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am so glad @Stanmanx was not hurt. I am sad and sorry bout the car and ticket, but I believe in you two. You will find a way out of abuser man's grasp!!! Much love to you both. (((hugs)))
No words, just hugs for both of you.
Post a Comment