When husband hired in at Asinine company, it was because they were working on a telecommuting policy. We made our decisions on where to live based on this - every time we've had to move, coincidentally, he's been promised that telecommuting would happen soon, so we've stayed in areas we prefer rather than move to an ickier part of the state.
As I'm sure you know, as much as he's been promised, he hasn't been granted. BUT! Two winters ago, they did grant him the ability to telecommute when the roads were unsafe to drive in on.
Today, without warning, the boss decided that "weather no longer counts" for a reason to telecommute.
No no, it's okay. Just twist that screw in a little further, Asinine man. There will be a day, not so far off, when my husband quits. While I don't normally allow myself to be spiteful, I hope that it comes at a time that is very inconvenient for you. I hope it screws you over.
Oh, and PS: 99% of your company hates you. I can't believe you can't see that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sometimes there's no winning when you're just a lowly employee. Trust me. I know.
there are a couple houses for sale by us. you guys should live down here! we could get jobs at the rec center :)
Post a Comment