Sometimes I wonder what happened in the first 8 weeks of her life to make her what she is now. She's done this thing since that age - when she's excited, she'll SPRING out of your arms, wagging her tail and stretching her little paws as far forward as she can. She looks like superman. I wonder how she was treated by her original owners and whether getting shipped away made her sad. I know she had at least one brother. So I wonder how he's doing now. I wonder if she ever got to play with her parents, if she was as incredibly affectionate with one of them as she is with me.
More importantly, how did UPS tick her off? Since puppyhood, she's been able to identify the sound of UPS driving by, and it drives her insane.
I realize that the logical answer to my questions is that nothing remarkable probably happened, and she probably doesn't remember anything, anyway. But still, that little bundle of loving and crazy pup has to come from somewhere, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment