Sunday, January 17, 2010

Purge

I'm purging everything tonight so that I can start tomorrow fresh.

The boy was exceptionally nice to me today. He let me get *three* books at Barnes and Noble today, despite the fact that I really didn't need any. I'll never get my "to read" shelf cleaned out... or I need to start reading a lot faster.

The exciting book was "Mistress of the Monarchy" by Alison Weir. I haven't set foot in a bookstore since November, so I managed to forget that she had a couple books coming out. I tried really hard not to start doing an embarrassing happy dance when I saw it. My inner history geek reigns.

I'm melancholy tonight, though. I really shouldn't be, because I was really productive tonight, and this week is shaping up to be pretty awesome. I think it's partially that the winter blues have set in - I'm craving my freedom, the ability to get up and go somewhere, whether or not I'd act on it. I also feel like the boy and I are right on the edge of something big, and it's so close I can almost touch it, and so I guess I want to "get on with it" already. The most "melancholy" reason, well, it isn't something I consider blogable. It's nothing, bad, horrible, mean, etc ... but there are just some things that I don't feel right subjecting the general population to. Ironically, I would feel better if I could blog it/talk it out. But how do you just message someone and go "hey, intensely personal moment, care to share it with me via gtalk lol?"

Ha. Ha. Ha.

Alright. Off to placate myself with a random google search and then off to bed. I'm already up later than I told myself I wanted to be, so tomorrow is going to be unfriendly on that account.

No comments: