Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dreaming

I've been dreaming a little bit lately. The past couple days have been a whirlwind of things happening ... planting seeds, if you will, but throwing some MEGA fertilizer on those babies. That is to say, I really feel like big, huge, awesome, fantastic things are going to happen for us this year. So I got to dreaming.

I would love it if we could make enough money in freelancing that we could live wherever we want and travel frequently. If Matt isn't bound down by "paid time off", we could make trips here and there, see people more often, stuff like that.

Also, I want to be able to make enough money that I could give my friends' kids savings bonds for their birthdays. I realize that those are terribly boring presents, but they add up!

If I'm REALLY dreaming, I'd love to be able to make enough money to put some people through college, buy them cars or houses, and things like that. That, I realize, is far beyond what will ever happen, but as I said ... I'm dreaming.

1 comment:

Rach said...

dreaming is good. keep dreaming. I'm fairly sure there's a quote somewhere along the lines of 'if you're not dreaming, you're not living'. If there's not, well, I just made it up. Go me.