Hopefully the insanity that has been the last three (+) weeks will come to an end soon. Since I've got utter creative burn out, it really needs to.
Flyers completed 1/1 (really, I gave them three or four, but I digress, task completed)
Invitations completed 1/3 (they only need one, but I don't trust that they won't call me up and complain if I don't do multiple)
Pictures completed 750/950 ... rough estimate.
I also have half of a piece of jewelry for a friend Rachel done, some of the things I need to turn into for another friend Rachael, roughly 1/4 of a belated Mothers' day painting done, and I've still got another 15-20k words on a novel to write. But really, once I'm through with the wedding pictures and the graphic work, I'll be much saner. Our friends get back from their honeymoon tomorrow, so once I've got the pictures to them, I'll actually post more of them that I liked ... I just figured they should more or less get first dibs. :)
And...yadda yadda yadda.
Off to do some more work, contemplate showering, but ultimately decide I'll do it in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment