Monday, July 20, 2009

No. More. Ants.

I'm not good at dealing with bugs. My dad can tell you an interesting story involving an over-sized mosquito and me jumping out of a car to get it off my leg. Actually, that really is the whole story. My fear of bugs seems conversely proportional to the danger they pose. I can't even kill ants.

The past few days, we've been increasingly visited by ants. Not the teeny tiny ones, but the larger, terribly creepy type. They seem confined to the living room/dining room. I've been looking for any sort of spot where they might get in. There's a few separations in the window/doorwall casing, but nothing that looks obvious to me. Unfortunately, we haven't seen ENOUGH ants to where we can see them getting in. Creepier yet, we mainly see them running across the ceiling or at the top of the wall, not the floor. So I don't know where to place any ant traps, short of taping them to the ceiling. (They need to be in a place where Aeris isn't going to smack them off and leave them for Mikenna)

So...creepy. Ugh.

No comments: