Monday, March 2, 2009

Pictures coming soon ... after I find my lungs.

Home now, of course, which is a mixed bag. Glad to be back with Matt and the girls, of course. Mikenna usually snuggles up near my side and then lays by my feet for most of the night, but last night she stayed cuddled up by my side. She laid ON my side while I was comatose on the couch before I went to bed. I like to think that's because she missed me. Aeris attacked me when I tried to pet her. Those girls.

I brought back a monster cold with me. Today's the worst it's been - I'm hoping that I'm at the worst of it right now. Unfortunately, I'm also out of nyquil, so I don't get to sleep through today. I really really want to clean and unpack and get back to normal life, but I'm too sick to do it.

So, once I'm feeling a little better - maybe today, maybe not - I'll dig out my camera and start uploading pictures. Wheee!

Now, back to coughing. Blarg.

No comments: