Today was a long day. One long day in the middle of a long weekend. (Longest weekend in recent memory, actually, and I don't mean that in a "nice, long, happy weekend" way. I mean it in the "ugh. monday is for recovering" way.)
But we'll overlook everything about this weekend that was yargy. (For instance, the 7 hours I spent at my in-laws' today because of cars) Because - for the first time since June - I have a working cd player in my car. (and a working car to boot!) Funny thing - when Matt's dad went to pull the cd player out and see what the issue was - the cd player just came out. There was nothing attached to it in back. Once the wires were reconnected, all was well. Easy fix, huh? The best guess is that when someone was checking out my car, they tugged the wires accidentally and they just jiggled off eventually.
Can you see the happy? Because I am SO HAPPY. I haven't complained about it a whole lot, but oh, heavens ... I have missed music. Sweet music. It's like honey in my ears. (ew, sticky)
Also, as another happy by-product of today:
1. Twilight
2. New Moon
3. The Five People You Meet in Heaven
4. Telling Yourself the Truth
5. The Shack
6. On Writing
7. Marley & Me
8. Eclipse
9. Doomed Queens
10. Revolutionary Road
11. Breaking Dawn
12. She's Come Undone
13. The Reader
14. A Version of the Truth
15. Darth Bane: Rule of Two
The book was pretty meh. The first Darth Bane book was pretty awesome, this one ... it was a why-bother. Not the worst thing I've ever read, but not really worth the time. I just didn't care about any of the characters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment