Frustrated that Matt's fever won't stay broken. Obviously there's something yet to fight, so, fine. I hope he gets better soon though...I could use a small break, even a day, from being responsible. I'm getting exhausted - don't read that the wrong way, I'm more than happy to do anything in the world for my sick hunny. But from coming back and then me being so sick, then him being sick, I haven't had time to really catch up on things. I'm getting there, one bit at a time...the laundry is mostly caught up on, the bathroom is clean...but I'm feeling the hamster wheel. I just want to get caught up on everything, and feel 100%, which I still don't. I've been running at about 85% ...
Aye. A few more days, I hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
how comes my blog reader says you have 4 new blogs, but I only see 2? Did you delete them??
Deleted one, and if you scroll down a few, I submitted a third post of Virginia pictures, but that didn't put it towards the top, I guess.
my silly reading list seems to have gotten itself confused, I think!
Post a Comment