In addition to feeling human today, I had more energy, and then the day itself began to agree with me. In the early afternoon, the sun came out, so I took Mikenna for a short walk, which she loved. We didn't walk for too long, since I am still recovering. My grandma would always speak with some exasperation over one of my uncles who, without fail, would get sick at some point in the winter, and then as soon as he felt remotely better, resumed full activity. He always ended up relapsing, sometimes to the point of pneumonia. So with her fretting in the back of my head, I'll take it easy for the next few days.
I did a couple productive things, mainly putting away a few things, the dishes...mostly figuring out my plan of attack for the next few days. DND tonight was beyond awesome...but that being said, the lovable Kenna of Koo has come and thrown herself on me - literally - she is sprawled in my arms. So I think she and I will run along to bed...because that's what good, responsible girls do. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment