So yesterday I had an adventure. My sister-in-law's class was canceled, so she invited me over to come craft with her. I was so excited about my car that I thought, "let's take the interstate!"...and I was merging when good ol handy CHECK ENGINE flashed. Lovely. Well, maybe there's a few kinks yet. Merge onto next high way. I was about 10-15 miles out from my exit, and the CE had flashed on again, and boy, this car is NOT happy with me. I ended up bailing out at the nearest exit because I was having visions of the car quitting in the middle of the interstate. (Mind you, my mind is talented in the art of worst-case-scenarios) It could very well be that Larry's days of seeing 70 are over. But, much to my relief, a dirty air filter can cause the check engine light, which works well with the couple times I've seen the CE light - when accelerating. I know the air filter needs changing, would have had it done monday, but the place was out of them. Otherwise, the car is running fine...but...ugh. I just want the car to continue to run well, stop giving me the CE light, and relieve me from that anxiety. I try my hardest to be calm and rational, but you are not making my job any easier, car!!!
So tomorrow, I'm going with Karen and James to scope out a place for their wedding. (Yay third wheel!) I might take my camera & flash to see how the lighting turns out, so I can give her a thumbs up/down from that perspective. Also, she'd have pictures to reference, which I know I appreciated, for nosy relatives and for my own glee.
A couple of yargy things gone on lately that I can't blog about. Sigh.
I finished up a couple necklaces tonight - one I'm particularly happy with. I wanted something with the heart of tudor renassiance, but wearable. I'm sure I'll have a few pictures up somewhere within a few days. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
that necklace sounds awesome...I want pictures!!!
Post a Comment