Thursday, December 11, 2008

The entry where I embarass mikenna and she gets me back.

So, about 6 weeks ago, I went about trying to cut koo's hair on her face. Only, due to whatever, I only made it halfway on her head. I don't think it looks THAT bad, just most obvious on her ears. Well, last night, we were about to leave, and I just HAD to cut the hair out of her eyes. Seriously, how could the dog see in front of her? Well, in my hurry, I didn't notice that I got the hair out of her eyes ... and took out a huge patch of hair in her eyebrow. Because her skin is dark around her eyes/nose, it's SUPER obvious. Poor koo.

I think she must have decided to get me back for my atrocity to her face. She's laying on my lap, when suddenly she sits up and goes "hurk, hurk, hurk" and I pick her up and start running to the bathroom (puke is much easier to clean on tile than carpet). Well... I get her to the bathroom, put her down and she just looks at me. So I turn around and go ...

O.o

She had puked while was carrying her. Not happy little bile pukes, but chunky yellow pukes that smelled like rotten eggs. Blaaaargh. She's been fine ever since, but I'm convinced it was malicious. ;)

Anyway...yeah. New background colors. The sunny yellow just made me angry to look at it. ;) Too dang chipper for this time of year.

1 comment:

Krista Heiser said...

Eww. Animals, like children, can be so gross!

P.S. Love the new color scheme.