I'm going to .... !!!
(awkward silence)
Hey, yeah, what AM I going to do? Some celebratory fiend I am. I come home all geeked up to celebrate my nanoriffic victory, and guess what! I'm sitting here, metaphorically twiddling my thumbs. Actually, my thumbs are typing. I've forgotten what I'm supposed to do with all this time that isn't spent writing or lamenting the fact that I should be writing. :)
Tomorrow I will celebrate for REALZ, yo. There will be pizza, there will be video games, there might be movies. There will be books - and there will NOT be writing. I might write ABOUT writing, but I will not write!
(Cue Tarzan chest pound)
Alright. Now that I've been silly, I'm probably going to go play some road rash until I'm tired enough to sleep. But first I need to debate whether I can take an "anti-acid" pill and a melatonin...Because sleep sounds good, but I can feel the acid pit starting to re-form. Boy that was awful this morning ... The acid hurt my stomach so much I ended up hunched over crying in the car on the way home.
Woo, hello, majorly distracted, here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congrats on winning NaNo! May the celebration be worthy of the achievement!
Post a Comment