Last night we ended up staying out late hanging out with Kevin, Melanie and Michael. Good times were had by all. I felt pretty rotten leaving Koo locked up in her crate for so long, but she was good. A little too energetic by the time we got home, but I can't fault her for that.
This morning, Matt woke up around 8:30 and asked if I'd like to still go shopping. I was just going to forgo the whole thing, but Matt's half of an ounce of enthusiasm got me out of bed. So, to target we went. That was amusing. People had descended on the electronics department like a swarm of wasps. Didn't see any of the shoving or hair pulling, but there were a good amount of people. We picked up 27 Dresses, Made of Honor and Sleeping Beauty - and a couple cat scratching posts that weren't on sale, but we need something for the little scratching beast. (Beast of cuteness, but...beast.) Matt totally gets points for letting me pick up three chick flicks. I'd leave the forum open for complaints, but since we pick up guy movies the rest of the time and I only got the chick flicks when they were cheap, all testosterone must be silent.
Other than that, I don't think I have much to say. Oh! We saw Twilight on Wednesday night. It was super cheesy, and parts of it made me think that it belonged on the WB. But I still loved it...But that's because I'm a sucker for cheeze and vampires don't hurt either.
After this weekend, I will be finished with the grindstone of writing. That's not to say that I won't still write, but it won't be at the (theoretical) pace that this last month has been. To even bigger and better things...Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
NaNo has been great, but I'm pumped about it being over :)
Post a Comment