Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I Walk the Line

So, tomorrow (today?) is going to be fun fun fun. I'm going to try and make my first ever pumpkin pie from scratch. Then, if that weren't enough, I'm going to make a cheesecake. (Pumpkin caramel gingersnap...in case you're wondering)

I'm really looking forward to December. Not Christmas, but December. Writing this month has been grueling (but very fun and very rewarding), and I can't wait to sit down and devour some books. You laugh, don't you? No no, don't laugh. Because while I've been busy writing and NOT reading, I've managed to pick up no less than three books to add to my pile. Thankfully I managed to stay away from history books, this pile is going to get out of control if I don't sit down and start bookworming it.

I'm feeling very optimistic at the moment. There's SO much I want to do, and right now, I feel like I could do anything. Maybe even fly. (Writing about 7k words in a day will do that to you)

December 1-6 is going to be one big, fancy pants celebration, let me tell you WUT.

Beyond that, I think it's time for bed.

No comments: