Got word tonight that my Grandpa Keith had a heart attack a little while back and isn't really regaining his strength. I guess my dad is supposed to call one of Keith's sons sometime soon.
It really wrenches my heart to hear it...My Grandpa Keith is such a great guy. He was always very nice to me and my Grandma. (He's technically my step grandpa, I guess? Though my Grandma died in 2002.) He's a very quiet guy, very different than my grandma. I remember I was really pretty scared of him when I was little because he was so quiet. But he's such a nice guy. Took such good care of my grandma in the years where she was so sick. I really miss him...and I really hope that he'll be ok.
Don't really know what else to say...soo...yeah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment