Nothing intelligent to see here. NaNo is messing with my sleep schedule so badly that my days are this:
a. matt leaves. cat kicks me out of bed.
b. sit in zombie-like stupor.
c. matt comes home. eat.
d. matt goes to bed.
e. write until obscene hour.
f. sleep. (repeat)
So, I thought I'd share some of my recent ear worms.
I've noticed that "Woman scorned" songs are WAY more amusing than love songs...or they must be because all I'm sharing tonight has that common theme.
Up front, I'm telling you that I hold no responsibility should you watch these videos or listen to the songs. If they get stuck in your head or if you're offended, you were warned.
Nice to see Britney Spears looking less out of control. I do like the line "you think I'm crazy, I've got your crazy!" It amuses me. Yeah, I'm kinda ... tired.
Still stuck on Katy Perry. I think I listen to this one at *least* once a day. It's the new Material Girl. ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJZDsJ8UU64
I can't find an embeddable version of Pink's "So What" so the link is the best I can do. The video is hilarious...and cute...and sad. Pink and her husband broke up earlier this year, and holy crap...you can tell in her songs. But there's rumors that they might reconcile. The fact that Carey is in the video doesn't help squash those. They *snif* look cute together. I hope they get back together. Hurrah for love?
One more ...
Sorry. Couldn't help myself. I swear there's a connection between the position of Christine's sleeves and whether she's thinking about Raoul or the Phantom. I love the chemistry here. The tears in Raoul's eyes at the end of the scene are real and unprompted - apparently Patrick Wilson was so wow'd that he got tears. (Can't see it so well in the low quality youtube vid. Ah well)
Alright. Scram, kids. I've got a busy weekend ahead of me, and should probably try and remedy the zombie sleep problem. I've killed so many brain cells with this post ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment