For, say, the next 29 days, it's because I'm writing. I'm half kidding - I'm sure that I'm going to need brain breaks and will wind up posting here anyway.
But! As I've mentioned, I signed up for NaNoWriMo (and I got Matt involved too, how awesome is that?) and I'm bound and determined to finish a story this time. Er, not that I've ever done NaNo before, but I've never finished a story that wasn't a fan fic.
I'm really geeked about it...I've got the characters hammered out, and if I can just figure out all my plot points, I'll be set.
Btw - I settled on "Roselyn" as my way of getting "Rose" and "something longer" together.
I'm SUPER excited about this - maybe that's the lack of sleep talking. Hmm.
Anyway...I'm fairly sure that my 'creative' blog will be updated frequently, even if this one is nudged to the side this month, so, feel free to check it out....I even made a cute little banner for it this morning. :P
http://www.imcreativetoo.blogspot.com
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I'm confused - what is NaNoWriMo? :)
ps- good choice on the nae Roselyn. :) I like that one the best.
nanowrimo is national novel writing month. i'm trying to write a whole novel in 30 days. :)
good luck sarah. i was wondering when nanonenowhatever was. i'm just gonna keep plugging away on my novel though i dont expect to have it done by the end of the month.
Hm. Maybe I'll try to finish reading a novel this month..
Cool! You can do it!
Post a Comment