So, my right tear duct is blocked ... again. It's yargy.
Also yargy ... Leaving out names, et wot. Some people asked me to re-design something important for them. I agreed. The lady who normally does it apparently wasn't given a heads up, aaand I think she's offended. Well, I get sent the files, and asked oh, do you have microsoft publisher, or do you need the pdfs? I need the pdfs. Oh, well, what software do you use? Photoshop/indesign. Oh, don't you have pagemaker? No. Well, ok, I'll give you the PDFs, but I don't think the printer will accept them because they're so low quality. They only use publisher/word files.
Umm...wut? I'm sorry - I've worked with printing companies. They don't ONLY accept microsoft publisher/word files. But whatever. I don't really care in that it's not like I was uuber attached to the project. I just hate it when people pull stuff.
I'm trying to decide what to do tonight. I'd kinda like to go out somewhere, but I can't decide on where, plus the eye makes it less fun. But I'm going a little stir-crazy. Koo though is eating it up. She loves excuses for me to stay home. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment