Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm a sucker for black and white

I'm a sucker for posting the dramatic black and whites. Though when I give them the cd with the pictures, I almost always include the regular color versions as well.

I also added a little semi-transparent copyright at the bottom corner, there. I noticed that some relative of theirs ganked pictures on facebook and made a collage. They didn't use any of my pictures (I've only posted like ... one.) but I don't feel like putting up with the possibility, so I'm only uploading low-res, copyrighted pics. It's not even like I feel like people should pay me for them or anything. It's just weird - it's like, it's my heart and soul - I took these pictures and have poured over them ... I don't want you to just right click, save, and print.

Anyway...yeah. Pictures will be sorta few and far between. I'll probably upload en masse after I've presented the whole thing to Aum and Matt. I'm looking at getting a program from my dad that will let me make a slideshow set to music. I think that would be a fun way of "showing off" the photos to our group of friends. Depends on whether he'll send me the program in the next week, though. :)

No comments: