So, that situation where the girl can't make up her mind whether she wants to do the graphic work?
After I had addressed the issue with someone 'in charge' and was assured that the lady really doesn't have the time to do it - I got a call Tuesday, saying that she is going to do the program, but can I have the rest of the stuff by the 7th?
Hahahahahaha.
It doesn't offend me on a personal level, as I've said - it's no skin off my back whether I do this for them or not. It irritates me that people - grown people, twice my age - can't just be honest and have to stoop to this level of cattery. So I'm going to try and pound out this stuff tomorrow, drop it off Saturday. Then, since one of the pieces has to go through the mother, they'll have plenty of time to decide that it's not good enough and that the daughter should just do that, too. (Which, given this situation, is what I see happening)
It's a charitable organization for crying out loud. Christian women. I know I'm not a perfect person by any means, but I'd really like to think that I've got a smidge better ethics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You know, there's nothing like doing a project pro bono to make people picky, rude, and downright condescending.
Post a Comment