Monday, June 1, 2009

Koo's Piggies.

Mikenna was a difficult dog to find a toy that she liked and could not destroy. Ripped apart stuffed animals or wasn't interested in them, didn't like rope bones, and ate most plastic toys. However, by a fluke, we discovered this rubber pig that she has ADORED since it was bigger than her. Something in the texture has made it one of the few toys she didn't flat out destroy. Being her favorite, she now has three piggies.

The odd thing about these piggies though, is that I swear she stages them. For one thing, they almost never move alone - where there is one, there is another. There almost always seems to be some sort of "theme" going with them, too. I'm sure the dog can't possibly be as devious as I'm giving her credit for, but if I had taken shots of these piggies over the years, I swear I could tell a story with them.

This past weekend, two piggies in particular have been getting a lot of attention - her original piggy, and her newest one (which I got just a couple weeks ago). My theory is that the older piggy is showing this new one the ropes. However, EVERY SINGLE TIME she has left these piggies after playing with them , they've been posed in a manner resembling this:
(pardon the ps3 cord on the floor. I didn't move the piggies on purpose, for authenticity.)

The newer piggy seems to have a pervy obsession with the older piggy's butt. It's not that she hasn't moved them - because she has played with them quite a bit, but she KEEPS leaving them like this.

My dog can't REALLY be this creative, right? She can't possibly have enough intelligence to make believe and put her piggies in hilarious situations, right?

No comments: