Friday, June 12, 2009

So, I've been quietly struggling with an issue with my pictures for some time now. I took some time to dig into it and figure it out, and man. The discovery was so sickeningly simple, that I will take my error to the grave with me ... but suffice to say, that I think my pictures will look a loooooot nicer from now on.

(Good timing, since I'm photographing a wedding tomorrow. Hyuck hyuck)

If you're wondering, Koo is doing substantially better. I'm just amazed at how quickly and well she has healed up, considering how rough it was on her last time. I was worried because she hadn't really gone since Monday, but she made her Sarie proud tonight. It does worry me the extent to which my life comes down to whether and what quality that my animal defecates, but ... well ...

Now, I'm barely keeping my eyes open right now, so I'm going to go to bed. Hopefully to sleep.

No comments: