Life and I need a trial separation. Man, I really shouldn't say that after Grey's Anatomy, but that's not quite what I mean. I like life, I'm not about to go try and drown myself now. It's life, the irritating sludge of it, that I need to get away from. Not forever, mind you, because I know that's impossible. I feel like I need a metaphorical colon cleanse. Too much crap backed up. I feel super rotten because over the past couple days, I've managed to snark/snap at a couple people over things that I normally wouldn't.
Bang. Head. Against. Wall.
Check, please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I think what you're looking for is called a vacation. ;-)
Heh. I think I've heard of those, but don't know the first thing about them. :)
The title of your blog describes me to a "T" right now!!! GUHHHH!!!
:)
When you coming back to VA?
Not soon enough. Matt doesn't get his vacation refreshed until July, so hopefully sometime this summer we'll be making a trip down.
Post a Comment