Thursday, May 21, 2009

Casting my novel

Took a little writing break this morning to "cast" my novel. It was loads of fun. (and here, you all reap my eye candy) I have first and second choices for just about everyone.

Alexander (brother of Roselyn)
Robert Pattinson or Jared Leto
















Alexander is the one I had the worst time with. I think Pattinson fits the bill better than Leto, but I'm not quite happy it. I can't find young, muscular, AND broody.


Father Errol - Eric Bana

















Mmhmm.

On to the three most important...

Dante - Jackson Rathbone or Ryan Reynolds


















Edmund - Henry Cavill or Jeffrey Dean Morgan

















Now, there's a pairing here. It must be Cavill/Rathbone or Morgan/Reynolds. Cavill/Rathbone is my first choice, though.

Finally - Roselyn:
Natalie Dormer or Haley Bennett

















I couldn't find a whole lot of blonde Natalie Dormer pictures that I love. I don't think that one does her justice. She's flipping gorgeous though. My first choice would be Kate Winslet, if we could go back in time about 12 years.

Mmmhmm.

No comments: