So, for the past few days, my back has been clenched like a dog with a juicy piece of meat in it's mouth. Usually, under stress, my shoulders are the ones to pay the price, but for some unknown reason, my lower back was the cranky one. It's been to the point where, in the morning, I'd have back spasms just tilting my head down. Thankfully, today, my back has eased up a lot. It's still tight, but I don't think I'll have to down 4-6 extra strength tylenol today.
...which means I have to actually start cleaning the house today. By my standards, it's a mess. I've also been up since 6 am this morning, and that is an anomaly in and of itself. So I'm hoping that means I'll get a lot done this afternoon.
You know...technology is a mixed blessing. I'm here at Panera this morning, and it always amazes me how many people use it as their personal office to sit here and hold conversations on their cell phones. Naturally, it's never a quiet conversation, it's always AS IF THEY WERE TALKING IN A TUNNEL. So my theory is that the actual importance of a person is conversely proportional to how loud they're yapping. But, whatever, at least I got my thousand words written while sitting here.
Oh, gosh, I can't take this guy's yapping anymore. I've got headphones and I can hear every word perfectly, and he's not even right next to me. Yuppies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ha, I know what you mean about loud talkers.. Kevin & I were in the new Barnes & Noble on LU's campus.. and it was really quiet, because not a lot of people were in there.. but all of a sudden I heard this guy talking SO loud, and I said to Kevin, "oh! do they have a drive thru?!" It seriously sounded like someone talking loud through a drive thru window. Kevin laughed and said, no it's that guy over their Skyping. Oops! I totally thought they had a new drive thru. LOL It made us both laugh.. 1 because the guy was SO stinking loud {could he not hear himself} & 2 becuase when have you ever actually seen a Barnes & noble with a drive thru. HEY They could do it one day! :)
Post a Comment