I'm naturally a little on the cranky side today. I didn't fall asleep until around 2:30, *after* I went to bed at around 12:30, in part because our upstairs neighbor sat in the parking lot with his aftermarket bright headlights on. (Also, Matt was snoring.) I got up around 7 and spent the next couple hours making food to take to Hadley. Long story short, today's been pretty yargy. The food turned out great, but I've got a ton left because hardly anyone showed up because of a funeral. Being tired really doesn't help things.
So, on to my real rant. I want to kick the web in the shins lately. Facebook has been fritzy on me, gmail has been really wonky and won't load half the time. THEN! I signed onto the secretary of state site a couple days ago to check and see who was open - well, their dog gone branch locator was broken. I'm yarged because our apartment complex took out the rent late, and consumer energy tried to take the bill early, so I'm trying to log onto the consumers' site and make sure things get taken care of - and what's broken? THE PAYMENT BUTTON.
I feel like there's at least one website that I'm forgetting, but suffice to say, web - you fail.
Ugh. I need to quarantine myself for the rest of the day. I might freak out on someone who looks at me funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
well, I'm glad I didn't roll out a design change to my site. That may have added to the confusion.
~Loven
Post a Comment