It's May 1st, though my fingers are telling me that the temperature is more of a mid-to-late March.
May. 29 days until my birthday, 7 days until Matt's.
We finally said "fin!" on the Davison apartment last night. We got the last of the stuff (urk, we opened a couple cupboards and went "surprise!") and turned over the keys, so, we're done. Even though everything isn't taken care of over here, it's a huge weight off my chest.
This morning I got a few things taken care of - mostly the bedroom. Can't say as I was thrilled when I picked up a blanket and saw streaks of puke across the carpet. I think it must have been Koo - I switched her food yesterday and she was looking kinda ill last night. But *when* did she do it? I never heard her hurk, so I'm baffled.
Matt's birthday present arrived a few minutes ago. Originally I was going to give it to him straight up, since the UPS guy doesn't usually come until 5 or later. However, now I've got hours and hours to hide it from him. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment