...and I rocked today.
I bowled a 95, a 128 and a 148. Emphasis on the latter two scores.
Tomorrow, I have to bowl SIX games in a row, which is just unheard of. I also have to be at the alley at SIX THIRTY in the morning. Again ...
It's interesting how living with people, even just for a couple of days, enlightens you to aspects of their personality that you didn't see before. (Uh, if I ever go to another bowling tournament, I know who I'm NOT rooming with)
It's been a great little getaway though, not having to think about things, but it makes it all the more overwhelming to go home, and know that I've got 32 things waiting for me. I'm just hoping that I get home by around 1:30, so that I can have time to digest, relax, and then get cracking on the crap I've got waiting for me. (I really want to go home. I really DON'T want to have to go home to a pile of dishes, laundry, messy house, electric bill that I thought Matt would deal with ( :) ) AND bake a cake, do the dishes from that, frost it, make frosting, and whip together something on senior pictures. AAAAAACK.
On second thought, maybe I won't come home. :P
I kid. I miss my boy and my two little girls too much to be away any longer.

No comments:
Post a Comment