Sunday, April 5, 2009

You're SNOW kidding me

I heard we were supposed to get some snow Monday.
Didn't know until tonight that it's SIX INCHES.
Oh Michigan. Why must you do this to me? You're so abusive.

Had a really good weekend overall though. Got to spend quite a bit of time with Matt, which was a treat. We did our fair share of running around, but he got me to sit still long enough to watch two movies this weekend, which is a real feat!

I hate snow. But in a weird way, I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. I intend to sit around, read, play games, drink tea and paint. Sounds like a nice day to be snowed in (hopefully with the boy) BUT! This is the last time this is allowed to happen. Snow must melt quickly, because I want to drive. Vroom vroom.

No comments: