DnD tonight was very not fun. The first few encounters were alright, but the last one took so long that I thought my butt melded to the chair. I wish there was a bit more role-play involved with the campaigns. I don't see myself lasting much longer if there isn't a little bit more than hack n slash, especially considering neither of my characters do much damage.
Beavis and Butthead upstairs are at it for the second night in a row, laughing and, well ... generally just sounding like two college fratboys. Last night they were obviously watching a soccer game, evidenced by "GOAAAAAAAALLLLL!!!!" ... but tonight? No clue.
Aery Bean really doesn't want to be in the crate. I don't blame her, but I could do without the banging on the door. Seriously kitten, I won't let you out for that. But lately she's been very well behaved in the mornings, which is awesome. I feel like she's really starting to grasp that if she behaves, she gets to be with the family. However, I'm not testing this theory out for overnight on a weeknight.
The bathmat freaking won't dry. I had it on the edge of the tub, and it started getting musty. So I spread it out and febreezed it, opened the window for circulation. No help. So tonight I slung it over the curtain rod to see if that'll help. Yeah, I'd go run it thru the washer and dryer, but the dryer barely dries anything over cotton, so it'd really just be three steps back to try it.
What. On. Earth. Are Beavis and Butthead watching? I wish they'd move out. They're by FAR my least favorite neighbors that we've had. (and trust me, we've had some ripe ones in the three apartments) I have a feeling though that ol Beavis (the one renting the apartment, Butthead is just his buddy) likes it here. They're weird though. Always both wearing white baseball caps. Beavis even wears his to work while he's wearing a dress shirt and slacks. In his casual time, Beavis enjoys working on his car and adorning the "I wear a belt but you can see my boxers" trend...even though he's got to be at LEAST 30. Recently, Beavis exchanged his fancy-pants car for the EXACT SAME CAR, but red.
Alright. I'm not tired, but I'll go to bed. I doubt the night will grow any kinder while I'm awake. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment